Burmese Mermaid

Burmese Mermaid
Burmese Pearl by Gerald Kelly

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Birth




The Burmese Mermaid was born in the Seventh Day Adventist Hospital in Rangoon, Burma on August 17, 1958, a Sunday, at 3:02 AM.  It was August 16th on the East Coast of the United States, so sometimes I like to say that I have the same birth day and year as Madonna, August 16, 1958, making us astrological twins of sorts.  That is stretching it a bit, but not too much, just kidding around with my mermaid friends, since they know my proclivity for astrology.  Actually, I have a Cancer Ascendant or Rising Sign and I believe Madonna has Scorpio Rising.  Water signs. We dive deep. We both have the Moon in Virgo (The Virgin, no less! – recall Madonna’s hit “Like a Virgin”), but really there is a lot more to that symbology that we can get into later.  And of course we have that big old lolling Sun, King of the Heavens, at 23 degrees of Leo the Lion.  Twenty three: my magical (let’s not say lucky) number, as you shall see as my story unfolds. For now, it is time for me to return to the undersea world of deep blue and green dreams. See you again soon, my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment